Two Nigetian Lesbians Get Married in The US (Photos)

According to  Punchng Moji Solar-Percy married tied the knot with Margaret Wilson, a UK-based Nigerian doctor who hails from Calabar, Cross River State. The white woman pictured with her was a guest.




Moji Solar-Percy, walked down the aisle  on Tuesday in Staten Island, New York, US. In a post on her page, Moji, from Ekiti State, said: “Today I woke up in a cold sweat. I was drenched with fear, for a moment. I forgot where I was.


I ask you all to close your eyes, imagine what would have happened Saturday at our wedding if we were in Nigeria.


Even though we went to great lengths to make sure we had security, the thought of the police barging in and arresting all our guests, my wife and I, to be carted off to jail, the women raped and beaten, the men brutalised, and my children beaten along with everyone else.


When I got my bearings, I got on my knees and thanked God for his grace of living in the US. Then I remembered all the people that could not do what we did with grace and class.


To all of you (gay) all over Africa, #westandforyou. May all our days be filled with blessings and grace.” In another post on Facebook, she hinted that one of her children, actually did her make-up and hair.


“My make-up was all I wanted that day. My weave looked like it grew out of my scalp. To have my first child do my hair and make-up, then walk me down the aisle was one of the best memories of the evening,” she said.  - #regrann  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

#ThrowBackThursday: Nollywood Movie "A Million Tears"