Actress Anita Joseph Explains More on Alledged Pregnancy

So it Happens Anita Joseph Isnt Pregnant Afterall... smh for some bloggers sha. Here is What she wrote on Instagram




I feel i owe you all this Testimony
My friend has been married for 19yrs going to 20.
She has never been pregnant
And one faithful Day,i slept and saw her carring Twins.
I woke up told her,she said how?
I said anyhow.🙈
She started laughing and said,
Anita you,v Started with your 'Dream"
She sayd ok i believe.💕🙏
I got psalms we started praying and fasting,she Lives in the US.
And am Nigeria.
And to the glory of God in( 6 months )
She sayd shes pregnant and shes having twins ❤JESUS!!
I was over d moon,my heart was filled with gratitude to My God. (It's my pregnancy too)
For all those that tapped into this miracle babies.
Receive them as many as you want.
And to me too i receive Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?