Praise God! Actress Chioma Toplis Can Walk Again!! (Photo+Video)

Actress Chioma Toplis is back on her feet after a successful surgery and admission in the hospital.

Here is What She Wrote On Instagram:




Four months on and I can do this 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻... baba God I can't thank you enough. It is a miracle they said because they all anticipated this in d 9th month but here I am. My surgeons God bless you guys, my physiotherapist who makes sure that I do my three times a day therapy even when I feel weak and tired he pushes me to move thank you. Ahh my family how can I thank you and for you guys out there who have continually put me in your prayers I appreciate you all. I am still healing , still doing therapy therefore still need you prayers . And may God almighty meet us all at our various point of need Amen 🙏🏼 #everythinghappensforareason# #mybonesurgerydairy# #survivor# My 2017 started on a bad note but God knows everything..#alotoflessonslearnt# There is light at the end of the tunnel. New me coming soon 🙏🏼


Watch The Video Below


A post shared by Chioma Toplis (@chiomatoplis) on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?