See What Actor Uche Maduagwu Said About Linda Ikeji, Donjazzy and Rudeboy Psquare

Uche Maduagwu Said:

 Please leave Linda alone "biko", even if she wants to act, she will never appear in your "Alaba" movie 📺 ...am already writing a script, and I am hoping she features in my new cinema film🎬, I've also asked Paul to sponsor it for us, besides, am sure she will prefer a tall, sexy and fair looking guy, who is also the most popular actor in Nigeria.👑 I know I don't have all the millions you have because you are a Don💰💵, but I've got real "komkom" love for her❤ and trust me its not "alaba made", and as for the money issue, I am counting on @davidoofficial my best friend, i think he has many billions for the account💰, that's why he is going to be my best man. 👰 #instagram #facebook #repost #nollywood #follow #naija #share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

#ThrowBackThursday: Nollywood Movie "A Million Tears"