Uche Maduagwu Mocks Gifty for Begging Kim K To Like Her Posts LOL



Actor Uche Maduagwu Said:

  I am laughing my "komkom" ass out already, ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚so because John Legends wife, my dear friend, Chrissy Teigen commented on my post, and even called me on phone☎, this one is here begging Kim for just an ordinary like on her pics, i thought you guys said you "na be celebs"?๐Ÿคฃ "abi na komkom" celebs?๐Ÿ˜ My dear, its not by power oh, "na God", "we no dey beg oh", if you are important globally "dem go recognize you", ask Wizkid, he never begged Drake๐ŸŽต, When God favors you, A-list Stars in America will recognize you, i and Wizkid are the only celebrities in Nigeria right now, recognized by A-list American celebrities, its not by our power oh, its just Gods favor and grace...⛪ You all think "sey na beans" for an A-list American star to like, comment or even call a Nigerian☎, my dear, some of them dont even know where Nigeria is on planet earth, you better work hard, and pray harder to God, and stop doing corporate begging on social media.๐Ÿ“บ Put your trust in God, and he will lift you up.๐Ÿ‘ #repost #nollywood #follow #naija #share #post #trending #regrann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?