The Messy Tonto Dikeh/Churchill Drama Has Started Again

I have  been reading reports about Tonto Dikeh and Her Enstranged Husband Mr Olakunle Churchill. There were fresh gossips saying an OAP who is Mr Churchill's Cousin brought out a Leaked chat from somewhere that Tonto accused Olakunle's mum of Diabolic things. One of the problems of marriage is inviting a third party or telling a third party that something happened somewhere bla bla

Now...

Tonto Dikeh’s estranged husband, Oladunni Churchill through his reps has reacted to the controversial chats between his mum and his estranged wife, adding that he’s annulling his marriage with the actress.

PulseNg reached out to the businessman yesterday, Wednesday, June 21, 2017, after a leaked chat between Churchill’s mum and Tonto surfaced.




His reps say, “all traditional necessities regarding his traditional marriage, including payment of the bride price, were met.

Mr. Churchill has stated officially that he has all intentions of annulling his marriage to his wife.”

This comes after Tonto Dikeh accused her mother-in-law of witchcraft. The actress who revealed she paid for her own bride price also revealed she has watched Churchill touch his mother inappropriately.

In the chat an obviously angry Tonto Dikeh says,

“I have watched you bring in dirty charms and fetish item into my home. I have watched your son touch you inappropriately. I have witnessed darkness with you all and I just wonder what kind of woman you are.

Leave me alone Mama Kunle, leave me alone I beg of you. Am done with your family, all I need is my safety and that of my child.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

#ThrowBackThursday: Nollywood Movie "A Million Tears"