What If I Impregnated Freda Francis - AY Slams Critics

Amidst the controversy about whether or not AY Makun is the mystery father of Freda Francis‘ baby, and the alarm his wife, Mabel raised while asking Freda to stay away from her husband, TNS had a quick chat with AY

When he was asked about being Freda's baby daddy, AY said;

"And so if I impregnated Freda, is it something new?"

When the reporter told him the issue was turning into a scandal, a nonchalant AY laughed and stated;

"Because most of these celebs cover up? That na why you think say people never hear dis kain thing before. So what if na me give am belle? Abeg abeg! Na today?"

When questioned about his wife's rant, the popular comedian noted that he owns his wife and people should focus more on his work than private life. In his own words;

"Leave my wife for me abeg. Na me get my thing.
My wife put something for Instagram, all of una dey kolo. I don see my name for every blog wey dey dis country since morning. Even una wey be TNS sef don carry am. Everywhere I turn, na AY this, Freda that. Una no even shout on top my upcoming film like this."

and his response has not helped shutdown the current rumor spreading like wildfire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

#ThrowBackThursday: Nollywood Movie "A Million Tears"