Actor Pope Jnr Odonwodo And Wife Mark Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos and more..

Today, Actor Pope Jnr Odonwodo took to his Instagram and a penned down a lovely mote to his wife and how they have gone so far...
Read the message after the cut



Actor Pope Jnr Odonwodo Wrote on his IG this morning

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO
US...... @qutejay ............It's time to celebrate
all our disagreements​,It's time to raise a toast
to all our arguments , quarrels....and above all
the make ups...............
From collecting paltry income per movie in
the industry To living in a one room self
contained apartment ,Yet You believed in me
and you stayed.You saw the future of us
building an empire together.........You are the
reason I could fly,The reason I feel so
alive................................
... .
Every year, our marriage Becomes more
special
With every passing moment,I find you more
adorable,Every year seems to bring greater
happiness Every year we seem to make
Memories that are priceless,Every year I
thank my fate For giving you as my wife.Every
year makes me realizeo
How lucky I am to be your husband............

 Both Pope Jnr Odonwodo And his wife Jennifer Odonwodo have two boys,  Jason and Jaden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?