I am a Proud Born Again Christian - Tonto Dikeh

    Watch This Video of Tonto Dikeh Declaring Her Love For Jesus Christ



      I am a proud Born again Christian..
Christianity isn't religion to me it's a way of Living..
Am soaked in Gods Strength,No weapon formed fashioned against me or my son or my workers can/Shall prosper In Jesus Name Amen..
Even when the devil tries he knows he already lost with TONTO..
The day I gave my life to God the kingdom of darkness Knew that trouble awaits them,the kingdom of God took their best player..
Never trade the presence of God for anything.. #MAMAKING #KINGTONTO #Papiđź‘‘ #celeratingmyhappiness #protectingmyhappiness #RADICAL4JESUS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?