More Videos of Nnamdi Kanu in Owerri




Prisca Abel Wrote:

Very very tired I must tell you!! The kind of momentum crowd I saw today was really marvelous, my goodness me!! Owerri dere jiiim n'ubosi taa. They pushed me today to the extend one of our security has no option than to carry me like a baby, lol.
You are a press no be for today matter because the crowd really want to see that man that the echo of his voice trembles the Zoo and her animal species.
today will be another historical day. Okorocha must be Ashamed or crying wherever he is.. We have recaptured Owerri!!!. Video and pictures will be uploaded soon. Let me rest small.. Ndewonu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?