Rob Kardashian Said Some Nasty Things About Blac Chyna On Twitter!

Rob Kardashian Goes Hard and Tells The World How Blac Chyna Has Been Cheating on Him. But How can a Sane Grown man Decide to Marry a Stripper???





See The Tweets Below





  1. Soon as kylie and tyga broke up Chyna was over the game. She had a baby out of spite and I'll never view her the same.
  2. We had a beautiful baby girl that was the best thing that's happened to me and soon as that baby was born Chyna was out.
  3. But she couldn't remain loyal and cheated and fucked way too many people and she got caught and now this is all happening and it's sad
  4. Just sad. Loved Chyna as my wife and accepted all the wrong she did and continued to ride for her and remain Loyal to her. Never did I cheat
  5. But yes when ur girl leaves u after u spent 100K on her body to get done and then leaves u after have a baby girl who is only a few months
  6. Today Chyna sent me a video after I just bought her 250K of jewelry and she sends me this video... of another man in our bed
  7. My bed that my child lays in and she gave the robes I got to all her dudes in my house that I pay for. Lol smh
  8. Since Instagram shut me down everyone peep my twitter lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?