Happy Birthday To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji

Today is the Birthday of a Strong Sexy Beautiful and Rich Woman, Linda Ikeji. Linda Ikeji  is Plus One Today. In This Instagram Post, Linda Ikeji Share an Old Memory of How She strived to make it before her career.





It's Linda Ikeji 's Birthday 🎂!! Whoop! Whoop!! #Repost @officiallindaikeji (@get_repost) ・・・ Birthday girl! 😁. Gosh, I love how far I've come and I'm so excited for the future. I can't wait for you guys to see some of what we're planning for TV in Nigeria and the mega Selfmade programme we are planning soon. I remember selling/promoting Corona beer at Sheraton hotel, Ikeja as a 19 year old girl. Standing from 2pm to 10pm everyday for a month, trying to convince people to buy the beer cos that was how I got a commission. 1k per day...lol. It was so hard back in the day. I hustled so hard. Many didn't see it but The One who mattered the most saw me and when He was ready to bless me, He took my breath away. God has been awesome. I'm not even half way through my journey yet. By the time I'm done, the world will know that I Was Here. Thanks guys for all the birthday wishes. Oh and on a lighter note, I'm not a violent person, but when that special one finally shows up, I'm going to slap the taste out of his mouth for keeping me waiting this long...lol. Ni***, TF is wrong with you? How can you keep a good girl waiting this long? Hahaha. Kisses guys!
A post shared by Chichi Nzewine (@hotgistnaija) on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

#ThrowBackThursday: Nollywood Movie "A Million Tears"