Actress Toyin Abraham is Engaged! (Video)

According to an Online Viral Video By Instablog9ja, Actress Toyin Abraham is Engaged to a certain lawyer. It is unclear if this is actually true as she is yet to put it up in any of her social media platforms. Watch The Video Below






Then A Video From Tonto Dikeh Says: Me when I heard my BABY GIRL,MY LOVER,WORLDS BEST IS ENGAGED.. 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 OO my tomato jos,My strong and powerful lady congrats Sis.. @toyin_abraham CALM DOWN FOR WHAT?.. #I HAVE A WEDDING YO PLAN #DEAR HOLY SPIRIT I PERSONALLY INVITE YOU INTO THIS UNION.. #COME AND TAKE YOUR PLACE IN THEIR LIVES #MY ORIGINAL GHETTO BREED #GHOST AND THE TOUT OUT NOW #GO SEE IT❤️❤️🔥🔥 Video credit :- @ladygolfer001
Watch Tonto Dikeh's Video Below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

#ThrowBackThursday: Nollywood Movie "A Million Tears"