Aftermath of Bobbi Kristen's interview with Oprah Winfrey

Over the weekend, there was news circulating that Oprah winfrey was going to interview Bobbi Kristen after the death of whitney houston.  Excerpts: from TMZ



  • The 19-year-old says she hears her mother's voice encouraging her 
  • Sometimes forgets the singer has passed and calls out to her
  • Wants to sing and act carrying on her mother's legacy
  • Tells of final day with her mother where she slept in Whitney's arms
She is dealing with the loss of her beloved mother but Bobbi Kristina has revealed that she is comforted with what she believes is her mother's spirit talking to her.
In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, the 19-year-old says Whitney Houston has been communicating with her since her death on February 11.
She explained: ‘I can hear her voice in spirit talking to me “I’m right here I’ve got you” I can always feel her with me.'  She passes through me all the time.'

Click here for full interview

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?