Linda Ikeji Engaged?

Celebrity Blogger and Ex - model Linda Ifeoma Ikeji is believed to be engaged. In her own words

" Linda Ikeji,” My Husband Showed Up. Look At My Ring.” 


Well, for your information, I am now engaged. I said Yes to Him recently. Please don’t ask me who he is, we have decided to keep the story secret for now.
You must have observed that my ring is on the right hand
Very soon, all the special peeps, especially my LIB fans will be invited
,
Location? Omotola did her own at……………………………
Stephanie also boasted of a Location in……………………………
Some went as far as France, USA, London and Spain, even South Africa is not bad now
Or Ghana here
I will sure let you know
lol

This she posted on a well known nigerian online forum, Nairaland... 

  • Linda Ikeji



For those who do not know her, she is the owner of  Linda Ikeji's Blog . Well if this is true, congrats to her.. *smiles*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?