Bomb explosions rock Gombe

An explosion hit Gombe State University last night affecting the Senate building. Residents around the university campus said they heard a blast at about 8.45pm, creating panic among students while people with shops around the campus quickly closed and run away. It was not clear last night if there were casualties. The explosion was followed by sound of gunfire around the campus. A student said, "I was lying inside my room in the hostel when I heard a loud bang of aheavy explosion. I thought it was our hostel that was hit so I quickly grabbed my phone and rushed out. Then I saw the vice chancellor's office on fire. Who can confirm this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?