Mo hits rebranded!


Don Jazzy has brushed his shoulders from all the Mo Hits drama and swiftly re-branded with Mavin Records .


The crew features Wande Coal, Dr Sid, D’Prince and introducing the 1st lady…TiwaSavage.




In Don Jazzy's voice 'I see Mavin Records being the power house of Music in Africa in the shortest possible time. I know Rome wasn’t built in a day but with a lot of hard work, a good and God fearing team, our friends and fans, TV houses,radio stations, press, bloggers and most of all with God on our side, there is nothing we cannot achieve.

I definitely won’t forget my past because I wouldn’t be where I am today without it. I know there are questions unanswered, mysteries unsolved, wounds to heal but I would really appreciate if we allow time to heal the wounds for us all instead of digging them up again.


Mavin Records will drop an album, Solar Plexus, Tuesday. It would be free for download for fans who will join his Mavin League.

Don Jazzy further tweeted, “the Solar Plexus album drops Tomorrow 8th of May”.

"You would be able to download the album for FREE as long as you've joined the Mavin League. The album was done in 3 weeks. We thank God. No time to sleep."



Yeah! HGN Is happy for you sir. Lets have more music........IDJA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?