Prezzo reveals say he can marry Goldie!



  • Prezzo
Kenyan rapper, Prezzo whose real name is Jackson Ngechu Makini on Wednesday confessed his feelings for his  former housemate in the just concluded Big Brother Africa stargame, Goldie Harvey saying one of his missions in Nigeria is  to see her.

Prezzo who was in Nigeria some few weeks ago, confessed of his dying love for Goldie Harvey in the Big Brother Game.


In his own words:  

“In all honesty, I cared about her and she cared about me. In that house, you don’t know what to expect. With God on my side I pray everything works out well.

“The attraction was nature taking its cause. We found ourselves mostly together all the time. I will tell Goldie I’ve been thinking about her since I left the house. Emotions started building up when we were in the house. You can’t control your emotions.

Dear Reader, what do you think about this? Can he really marry Goldie?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?