DJ Khaled Proposes to Nicki Minaj on MTV with. $500,000 Diamond Ring !

DJ Khaled Proposed T proposing Nicki Minaj with a $500,000 diamond ring.

He proposed to his YMCMB labelmate
in front of MTV News US cameras.
Looking down the lens, Khaled said: "Nicki Minaj, I'm at MTV, I'm going to be honest with you; I love you. I like you, I want you, I want you to be mine."

After gushing about Minaj, he then popped the big question, asking the bootylicious babe: "Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?"

In fact, Khaled is so serious that he came with a 10 karat radiant cut diamond ring from Rafaello & Co. in Manhattan's famed diamond district.

Do you think she should accept it?
Please, leave a comment.
Follow me on Twitter @CNzewine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?