Rihanna Cries on Stage! Find out why!

Rihanna Performed in France, as part of her diamonds world tour, and while singing "stay" she cried.

Why did she cry?

she told the crowd in Lille: "Lille! I love my French fans, I love you all so much." Then, burying her face in her hands, she said: "I don't know what the f*** I'm crying about. I can't believe this s***. Y'all make me so happy. To stand here and feel the love in this room.

The Diamonds tour is nearly coming to an end and I hate this part - I hate saying goodbye."

Was she missing someone? Or did she have memories of someone??

Please, leave a comment.
Follow me on Twitter @CNzewine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?