(Opinion) : Big Brother Africa - Why Dillish won

I think one of the "Major" reasons Dillish won the chase is this:

"Dillish, who was arguably the hottest housemate in the Big Brother (The Chase) competition, managed to fight several temptations just to be loyal to her boyfriend, Stephen Gaeseb in Namibia.

Asked how she managed to stay away from temptations and be faithful to her boyfriend, Dillish explained that she made it clear to her housemates that she was an honest person and she wanted to stay true to her man.
"I made it very clear to housemates that I'm an honest person and I won't lie, I won't come to the house and see a bunch of handsome men with six packs and whenI'm showering they come in and take off their shirts and be like I don't see anything," she said.

"I didn't make moves because you know, when you just believe that you are in a relationship if you are going to mess up, let it not be me, let the conscience be on him and I can go back saying it wasn't by fault…what I had in mind is to stay true to myself and if the relationship breaks up, its on him," Dillish added.

Keeping a clean record is the key, if melvin had not nominated himself, he would have won. Again, maybe the organisers didn't want nigeria to win.

What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?