D' Prince Mavin Says He is not Dating Camerounian Billionaire's Daughter, Inorie Fotso


There has been an alledged story that D prince is Dating Inorie Fotso, the Daughter of a Cameroonian Billionaire.


D Prince took to twitter to explain himself, some of the tweets read



D'PRINCE ‏@DPRINCEMAVIN Jan 13

I have worked hard to get to where I am today. I will not ALLOW MEDIOCRE BLOGGERS like @nigeriafilms to tarnish it for me and my fans.

Jan 13
D'PRINCE ‏@DPRINCEMAVIN Jan 13

I demand you @nigeriafilms to bring forth your evidence because you will be hearing from my Lawyers in the next 24hours.

Jan 13
D'PRINCE ‏@DPRINCEMAVIN Jan 13
I DO NOT have ANYTHING business or personal to do with INORIE FOTSO. @nigeriafilms
 
Jan 13
D'PRINCE ‏@DPRINCEMAVIN Jan 13
My attention has been drawn to a RUMOR by @nigeriafilms that am dating a Cameroonian Billionaire's Daughter ( INORIE FOTSO) .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?