2face Idibia in Paternity Mess!

It all started with this tweet, from African Celebrity Spy:

"THE AFRICAN EYE
@AfricanCelebSpy 1d
SHOCK OF THE CENTURY: SERIAL BABY DADDY @2faceidibia EXPECTING BABY NUMBER 8 OUT OF WEDLOCK! wp.me/p4ihep-k7 via @AfricanCelebSpy"

The lady's name is Teniola, alledged to be 2face accountant, says she is pregnant for 2face Idibia.

In the words of Teniola: "My name is Teniola. Please I want my privacy kept secret. I just want to respond to Tuface's denial of my pregnancy. I'm 3.5 month pregnant for him and he is fully aware of it. His recent denial is to appease his wife and I understand that… "Note, I didn't receive any money from the
magazine that published my story. My elder sister took my story there to draw public attention incase something bad happen to me. And I'm not really happy about it. Please I want privacy for myself and my unborn child."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?