Omotola J. Ekehinde angry at Bloggers who tag her daughter "hot", "sexy". Read her thoughts

A picture of Omotola's Daughter, Meraiah circulated the blogosphere (which I didn't even get to see lol) tagging her as "hot" and "sexy"

Omotola has spoken her mind on t
Thank you to everyone who wished Meraiah a happy birthday. However, going to a 14 year old's "private" online accts to post her pictures for public viewing is totally Inappropriate . Her father and I are horrified as parents and guardian that a minor's picture can be paraded online as hot" ,"sexy" etc...

We know the bloggers probably meant no harm but in a world full of pedophiles and sickos every adult with morales should know where to draw the line. This was started by a lady called Kemi filani , she has since apologized and taken down content but her reckless blog post lives on.

I WILL NOT hesitate henceforth to use everything within my power to bring ANYONE to justice who does this with any of my under aged kids after "this" first time episode !

Any child under 18 should be protected by us all and if their parents/guardian haven't given you the okay to publish information especially "private" of their child, doing so, is against the law.

I hope you all understand, thanks.

Omotola.


Omotola also tweeted:

Omotola. j .Ekeinde
@Realomosexy

I'll finish by saying thanks to all the
Matured and Responsible bloggers who did not follow the unnecessary trend and those who took it down

Omotola. j .Ekeinde
@Realomosexy

I woke up to blog posts on Meraiah. I have captured my thoughts on
facebook.com/Realomosexy . I will
leave it that this for now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?