Was Tiwa Savage Truely Naked in her "Wanted" Video?

When Tiwa Savage released her "wanted" video, all tongues were waggling that she went to FAR. I read comments on blogs and Tiwa was tongue lashed for releasing such a sexy video!

So I went to Youtube, searched for the video and watched it.

To be Candid, I didn't see any nakedness there, I thought I would see a naked woman, just that the vital parts were covered. Assuming they weren't covered, then we would say she was naked!

The part of seductiveness, I think she was forcing herself to do it, it wasn't that real.

One thing I noticed is that she was trying to do the beyonce "partition" style...

What do you think about the Video??

Comments

  1. Na her body, wot eva she like, make she do since her hubby isn't complainin... Actually, he's ok wit it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na her body, wot eva she like, make she do since her hubby isn't complainin... Actually, he's ok wit it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?