Karrueche Tran Talks Chris Brown on Next Issue of "Just Keke Show"

Kay was a guest on the Just Keke Show and she talked about Chris Brown, what went wrong, the love triangle between she, Rihanna and Chris and the rumours saying she had broken up.

Most Importantly, She said " But in this case my boyfriend is a celebrity who's ex-gilrfriend is an even bigger [celebrity]... So, not only am I fighting a battle with her, I'm fighting a battle with her 14 million fans or however else,' she added.

'So, imagine how that feels for me when I gotta get on Twitter and I see a whole bunch of stuff… They make up all kind of crazy stuff and it's like they know nothing about me. But, you know, because they know nothing about me, because I stay so mute sometimes, that leaves open space for them to say whatever they want….'

The Interview Airs on Wednesday, the day after tomorrow

Photo Credit : DailyMail UK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?