Peter Okoye Gets Angry, Block Fans!! See what he said!

Peter Okoye of Psquare took to his twitter account to address the issue of his fans scolding him for not attending Jude's Wedding. Here's what he said:

Peter Okoye @ PeterPsquare 2d
Just to remind some #mufus.. PSQUARE is PETER & PAUL... Am sure u knw what that means. #Gnight""


Peter Okoye @ PeterPsquare 2d
Talk shit again!... Ama B.L.O.C.K ur ass of ma TL . #Hypocrites #mufus

Peter Okoye @ PeterPsquare 2d
#mufustalking about family! My number 1 family for now is the 1 I built. And nobody can change dat. #amout

Peter Okoye @ PeterPsquare 2d
Does ur mum and dad care more about der own siblings more than they care for u? #mufus

Peter Okoye @ PeterPsquare 2d
Pple talking shit about blood" which blood is thicker than the 1 of my children? #mufus

From what I understand, Peter Okoye has been enduring a series of Pains or let me say neglet from his parents/family and he couldn't hold it anymore. Anyway its a family problem I wish Nigerians will let them be. As thought, its not even about Lola.

Peter also blocked some rude fans and replaced them.

My advice to Nigerians : Leave Psquare alone with their family problem just enjoy the music they give you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?