Amber Rose Replies Kanye West

After Kanye West said some nasty things about Amber, Amber Took to twitter and replied him in a series of tweets:


"Amber Rose @DaRealAmberRose4m
@kanyewest I'll leave that up to the Kartrashians to humiliate u when they're done with u.

Amber Rose @DaRealAmberRose6m
@kanyewest after all these years I never snitched on u and I don't plan on starting now. We once loved each other so I won't do u like that.


@DaRealAmberRose: @kanyewest This is my moment to let the world know who u really are and the things you've done to me.

Amber Rose @DaRealAmberRose16m
Wait 30 showers? But Kim let RayJ nut on her.... Never mind."

This is getting interesting

Follow on twitter : @chichi_hgn
Follow on Facebook: Hot Gist Naija
My Personal Account : Chichi Nzewine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?