The Beef Between Wizkid and Skales is Too Strong!

We don't know what caused the beef. But I guess Skales was asked somewhere and he said he wrote Wizkid's Album , Superstar!

Wizkid took to twitter to Blast Skales saying that skales can't even write himself a hit song!

" Wizkid Ayo Balogun @wizkidayo27m
"@TrendsOfNigeria: did @youngskales just said he wrote super star !!!! I still dey hear sha"> someone that can't write himself a hit song!

Then the Beef continues:

S to da k @youngskales1h
@wizkidayo nigga wat song are u talking about u stole ma beat and made azonto...ur superstar song I wrote dat shit...don't let me go on

Wizkid Ayo Balogun @wizkidayo3m
Skales u a fuck boy for coming at me sha! Lol U can compose tweets but can't compose one hit song.

Wizkid Ayo Balogun @wizkidayo10m
All u know how to do is wear fake chains nd beg hoes for money! I'll help finish ur dead career!

Wizkid Ayo Balogun @wizkidayo49m
My guy @youngskales I know u're looking for publicity for ur new album. So I won't say nothing anymore! When u see me! U see me!

Wizkid said some very nasty things to Skales. Skales also reminded Wizkid that he has a hit song "shake body"

This Beef tight no be small! And it started Somewhere!

Follow on twitter : @chichi_hgn
Follow on Facebook: Hot Gist Naija
My Personal Account : Chichi Nzewine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?