I just did Zobo Drink! (Photos)

During my NYSC Jack Week, a lady came to talk to us about being our own boss. She also talked about this Zobo drink. I decided to give it a try.

One day after church as I was passing the market I came across this zobo leaves and bought them with its ingredients which are ginger, pineapple flavour, etc

Today I just remembered it and decided to do it, I put the leaves into a pot, grinded ginger, and cooked it for 20 mins. When it reaches 20 mins, u sieve it and allow it to cool down. Then you add whatever flavour you want. DO NOT ADD SUGAR!

And Voila! Your zobo drink is ready. The most surprising thing is that they are cheap!

Give it a try!






Follow on twitter : @chichi_hgn
Follow on Facebook: Hot Gist Naija
My Personal Account : Chichi Nzewine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?