Buhari's Daughter order Customers out of Shopping Mall in Abuja

A tweeter user took to her twitter to narrate the embarassment she met at a shopping mall in Wuse 2 Abuja.

According to her, she said she and other customers were busy shopping and one of Buhari's daughters came in with four security men and ordered all customers out! As in! This thing be me like film for my ear.

Nigerians on twitter lashed out at her and called her a liar, and said all sorts of things to her. But for me, anything can happen. I hope its not true ooo



Follow on twitter : @chichi_hgn
Follow on Facebook: Hot Gist Naija
My Personal Account : Chichi Nzewine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?