Mrs Tonto W.C Dikeh Shares More Wedding Photos. See them!

Trust happy Bride Tonto Dikeh as she shared new pictures of her bride price ceremony on Instagram :-)

She said:" My best Friend paid my dowry and now I traditionally belong to him. In my culture, after this event, you can move in with him as a family. I'm super proud of his confidence. I'm super proud of his courage. Believe me he heard a lot of trash but stood firm and believed in his God and cut off everyone who's spoken ill of him. Now that's a real man. One reason I will love, respect and serve him all my life! ....Mrs X!"



Follow on twitter : @chichi_hgn
Follow on Facebook: Hot Gist Naija
My Personal Account : Chichi Nzewine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?