See What Tonto Dikeh said about Mr X On Instagram

Tonto Dikeh has been on Social Media break after her trad, but recently, she's been posting little by little, but this one caught my attention.

She said: I miss kissing you my Kingkong Surely u know how much life you give to this broken soul & made me a better being ** I owe you much more than my life,I owe you unlimited happiness & joy** OUR love will shock &NnNn teach the world & those who wait for us to fail shall praise & worship Us** It's my greatest honor loving you & you loving me,You re such a Blessed man having me in your life😜** Never known a man who has it all but would never seize to work for more regardless of who you are...Am a damn lucky bride.. #MRSX #Mysexykingkong #MyhumbleMan

Comments

  1. Beware! Poisonous Ponmo Invades Ogun State Markets

    Ponmo lovers have been warned to be wary of the ponmo they purchase from the markets in Ogun state.

    Get the full gist here http://9jafood.com.ng/news/beware-poisonous-ponmo-invades-ogun-state-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?