Uti Didn't Cut His Hair Afterall


Uti said the pictures he shared yesterday was way back in 2007

For those that chose TBT for my photo yesterday. You were actually Right!!!  that photo was taken in 2007

And this is the New look. Lol. I actually Cut my locks in Half!
Like I would totally  shave off my locks now??!  hehe hehe. It'll Take God's intervention or Millions to shave it ALL OFF  So Una Like this my Dreds since and Una nor de talk??!! Eheeenhheeenn. Smh. Yanga  Peepo DO YALL LIKE THE NEW LENGTH??  For those of Una we happy and de yab me say I cut off everything I say  wuuuuu!!! Wuuuuu!!!! *in market woman voice and gesture**

He caught me right there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?