Electric Blender, Bread Toaster , Electric Kettle and Electric Iron for N6,750 only on Konga.

Hello there,

I was browsing through Konga website and came across this amazing offer 'The Sonik Super Saver Bundle' from Konga offering An Electric Kettle, Iron, Blender and Bread Toaster which goes for N 6,750.00

I was surprised at first but I decided to give it s try. And when I ordered the package it came in one piece through the Konga Express Delivery. Then I paid for it although with some 'transport money' unless I was to use "Konga Pay" where you will pay the exact amount.
  

You still DOUBT ME? THEN GO HERE >> http://tinyurl.com/z4nnoaf


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?