Happy 3rd Birthday to Aliona Okoye

Proud Mommy Lola Okoye took to her instagram to wish her daughter Aliona a happy birthday. Here's what she said:


Happy 3rd Birthday to our darling daughter Aliona-Marie Amarachi Anjolaoluwa Okoye! My little Margaret Thatcher!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ there is no dull moment with you my angel. 😍😍When I asked God to give me a strong, healthy and brilliant baby girl, He was definitely listening! May you continue to bring us joy and may you continue to go from glory to glory and from strength to strength in Jesus Name. May you live to see your great great and greatest grand children. You and your brother Cameron are the best gifts from God. I love you and I am super proud to be your mama. Have a fabulous day today my little miss sunshine. ❤️❤️πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒ»@peterpsquare


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?