Peter Psquare fulfills his promise to Dance with Peter Grand Finalists

According to Peter,


@peterpsquare  -  So on the grand finale of @dancewithpeter @callistusfly (C-FLY) was my most valuable Dancer male (MVD) and @amazing_amenze (AMAZING AMIE) was MVD female and I promised to buy them a KIA RIO each 🚘🚘+N250k cash and the I still gave the last 5 evicted contestants N500k each. And I want to let y'all Knw that I fulfilled that promise.  I know most of you will start wondering why it was never seen during the broadcast.  Pls a big congratulations to dis two Amazing individuals who will always remain reference to DWP. I remain loyal and humble cos am the Koolest Dude #KoolestDude 🙏🏽 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?