See the Tablet i bought for my self :-)

After a series of hard work and enough savings I decided to get a portable tablet, Prefarably an Android tablet. So i went to Konga, looked up for a tablet below 20,000 and found this one. Its a Bryte One Octacore - 3G, 2GB, 8GB HDD - 7 Inch Black Android Tablet and it cost N15,900 . So I ordered for it.


I was So excited because it was my first time of ordering a product from an online mall. After waiting for a few hours, I got a call from a Konga staff and voila I got my tablet under 24 hrs neatly packed and arranged and also protected.



I am really enjoying this Android tablet I tell you. Intact this post I am making is done in the Android Tablet.

You can order for yours too. It also comes with a FREE pen, and FREE leather case.
Just click HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?