Ifeanyi Ubah Honoured by Rotary International

Chief Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah was recently honoured by Rotary International as an AKAS member of the Rotary Club District 9140 at the residence of Sir Emeka Offor in Oraifite, Anambra State.

Announcing the news on his Facebook page,

" I wish to express my profound gratitude to Rotary International for the honour of admitting me as an AKAS member of the Rotary Club District 9140 in recognition of my selfless service to humanity and my contribution to the set goals of Rotary club.

Special thanks also goes to Sir Emeka Offor for facilitating my induction into Rotary International . I am indeed very grateful for all the support you have given me through this journey and the confidence you have reposed on me.
May I use this medium to pledge my unflinching resolve to continue to render philanthropic services for the betterment of Nigerians and humanity at large. I am indeed quite humbled to be so recognized by such a reputable organization and do promise not to let you down and to, at all times, hold her tenets with poise, candor, decorum and integrity."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?