Peter Psquare FINALLY EXPOSES THE PROBLEM WITH PSQUARE

In this exclusive interview with Net.ng, Peter Okoye shares some painful experience he faces and still faes to keep the Psquare Brand alive.

He also thank the Psquare wives for not associating with the psquare issue, appraising their maturity.
On how Mrs Lola Omoyayo Okoye is the cause of Psquare issue, Peter Okoye Said:


‘People think we changed when we started having wives. Before my mum died, she was at St Nicholas hospital on the island, and my sisters were living in this house (in Lekki), and every morning before my wife goes to work, she’ll leave home at 5am in the morning to go and stay with my mum even before we get there ourselves. And when she closes from work, she’s back with her again’.
‘So I just laugh when I hear people say my mum didn’t like my wife. It’s my wife and sister that prepare my mum’s meals in the kitchen’.
‘Now let me shock you: our wives, the three of them are the closest set of people you can imagine. Even with all that’s going on. It’s really surprising. Somehow, they respect themselves and stayed out of the whole drama and I respect them a lot. And that’s somehow what has kept us together for this long, otherwise Psquare would have ended like two or three years back’.

Click HERE to read the Interview.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?