An Exclusive Interview with the CEO of EmmyLead Arts

Hello There,  Hot Gist Naija met up with the CEO of EmmyLead arts, Mr Emeka Obele. Emeka is a young entrepreneur, artist, and also a Business Man. Excerpts

Me: What is your name?

EmmyLead: My names are Obele Naemeka Michael
Me: Where are you from?

EmmyLead: I am from Anambra state
Me: Where did you grow up?

EmmyLead: I wad Born & bred in lagos State
Me: How was your Childhood like?
EmmyLead: My Childhood was Like a typical lagosian child . It was an adventure

Me: How did it all start? This drawing passion you have?



EmmyLead:  I have been drawing since I was lil child But the decision to make it professional was in 2012. In theyear 2014 I stepped up my game. I started doing large size portraits about 24inches long and so on.

Me: Why did you become an artist?
EmmyLead: Why I became an artist is simple.. I have always been drawing since I was a child so it was expected that I have to carry it o
Me: Any Major Works?

EmmyLead: I have done some major works along the years . I guess it all depends on the beholder(audience).


Me: Any Challenges since you started?

EmmyLead: Yeah I have had some challenges along d way but that what's keep me going & thats what makes me to get better.

Me: What are the prices of your portrait.?
The price of a portrait is dependant on the size of the work and also the conte

A short and Nice Interview there. You can find EmmyLead Arts on Major Social Media Platforms with @emmyleadarts or call him on +2347064837007

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?