Tonto Dikeh Got a Surprise Birthday Party From Her Hubby

The Star actress shared this photos on her Instagram handle, celebrating her birthday that was organized by her hubby. The birthday came as a surprise to her, as she tendered this lovely message to her husband.

I can't thank you enough for being a friend,father,Lover and a shoulder to lean on..

My Awesome Partner you make/Made me proud,Thanks for taking out time outta your busy Life to show me Kindness and Love..
Thank you so much for being such a Great impact on my life and for CELEBRATING Me..

You are my WonderMan,My HeartBeat and Strength,God bless you richly for your Love
I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY
#THANKS FOR MY SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY
#I LOVED IT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?