Erica Campbell Says Donnie McClurkin and Nicole Mullen Aren't getting Married!!

So Gospel Artiste Erica Campbell comes out to say Donnie and Nicole Aren't getting Married after all!

Erica Campbell Wrote on her Instagram : @Regrann from @imericacampbell  -  I hate misleading bloggers who take pieces of truth and twist it so they can get more views on their site. ChristianPost.com has done this to me quite a few times so I'm not surprised but I am very disappointed in this.

Yes Pastor Donnie is in a relationship but he hasn't made any announcement. No one should steal the joy of making a wonderful announcement like this. #REPOST #SHARE #RETRACTTHISSTORY #FALSENEWS confirmed directly from the source @donmac6453 "

I don't just get it! *sad face*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?