HWA to Mrs Mercy Johnson Okojie and Her Husband

Today Mercy Johnson and Her Husband mark their fifth wedding anniversary. Here's what she wrote:

Fate and time have stood as a witness to our love
You are in my heart like a prayer and the mention of ur name is my worshipWith you thorns feel like flowers in my handsThe biggest risk in my life is spending a moment without uLove bows to no one and needs no permission hence ur name is in my heart like a prayerI love u babes,everyone is intoxicated by something but I am intoxicated by u,Ur my fantasy and my every imaginationI love u so much,my quarreling partner,my gossip pal,my trusted friend,my secret keeper and lover.5yrs down,forever to go.Please Pray for me my friends cus I adore him and with him is where I want to be.HWA My Hope
#thankujesus#myGodisnotamanthatheshouldlie#mama3andreadytogoagain#"

Love is sweet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?