See Banky W's Birthday Message to Capt.Tunde Demuren

Today happens to be the birthday of captain Tunde Demuren. Read what Banky W said about him :

@Regrann_App from @bankywellington  -  What's understood doesn't need to be said, but I gotta say it anyway... please help me say Happy birthday to @captdemuren - my best friend for 22 years... my brother, business partner, confidant, consigliere.. genuinely one of the most amazing human beings on earth. A guy that God has used to help make my dreams come true. Words cannot properly express the love and appreciation I have for this guy... I'm can't imagine what life would have been like if we never crossed paths. We've grown over the years, been through more ups and downs than anyone can imagine (we gotta write a book one day).. times have changed, but our brotherly bond has remained the same. Here's to the next 20+ years.. may God bless you and keep you. May He protect and guide you. I wish you great health, wealth, and happiness. Thank you for being who you are. - #regrann 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?