A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ACTRESS CHA CHA EKE FAANI ON THE BIRTH OF HER NEW BABY!!

Ebonyi State Born Actress Cha Cha Eke Faani has put to bed a bouncing baby girl! The news was shared by her husband, Austin Faani. The Child was born on the 25th of December, 2016. Her name is Kairarachukwu Dior Faani.


@Regrann_App from @chachaekefaani  -  THANK YOU LORD JESUS RepostBy @austinfaani: "•25/12/2016•
Our Christmas Princess is here!!!
Welcome to my home Kairarachukwu Dior Faani.
My wife, your mother, is my JEWEL of INESTIMABLE VALUE
Kamara, my 1st daughter, your sister, is my PRICELESS GEM & CHARM
You, my Kaira, you are GOLDEN!!! Thank you Lord for blessing me with 3 Beautiful Ladies to love me unconditionally for the rest of my life.
Thank you Lord for safe delivery.
Mommy &; baby are doing very well." (via #InstaRepost @AppsKottage) - #regrann 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?