See What Actor Pope Jnr Odonwodo Wrote For His Wife On Her Birthday

Today happens to be the Birthday of Mrs Jennifer Odonwodo, the Wife of Actor Pope Jnr Odonwodo and the Actor showered some accolades on his wife.he said



 Happy Birthday To The Envy Of All Women,My Wife and my life @qutejay
It started with that youthful exuberant thought of just having a fling with you when I first saw you,Little did I know that like a lion cub I was on a journey to find my pride.......My ways changed,My blessings tripled,My joy multiplied, and within a couple of years I am a Daddy of two.
Dear God I bless the day you (Jenny) came into my life.Though it's not been all rosy; I Will do anything and everything to make my marriage work.....So help me God.....Happy birthday My life and love....20/01/2017.
 

A big happy birthday to Mrs Jennifer Odonwodo. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?