Our Woman Crush Wednesday is Tonto Dikeh!

Here is What Tonto Dikeh Posted on Her Instagram this morning


@tontolet  -  #WCW
You've been stuck for far too long!!! One thing I've discovered in life is that I had to participate in my healing/growth journey. Nothing changes until YOU change. Your therapist can't fix you. Your pastor can't fix you! Those meds/Drugs only sedate you. But GOD!!! He heals you from the inside out. You'll never be the same once you have a true experience with him! How do you have this experience with him! Say Father, I want you, I need you! Forgive me of my sins. Come live inside of me. Speak to me! Have your way in my life!! It's that easy. He brings you peace and rest. #RealTalkKim #POKOBARS - #regrann 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?