See Denrele Edun Looking Like a Mad Man For Throw Back Thursday

Today is another Throw Back Thursday and we will be using this  picture of denrele Before before. According to him :

#ThrowbackThursday to my RedCarpet moment at the 2006 City People Awards where I was nominated in the category of TV Personality of the Year. (I later won this award in 2008).
I arrived wearing 12 heavy necklaces on my neck, thickset leather biker gloves, six belts (four on my waist and two strapped as side attractions), suspenders on an ensemble I put together, NewRock boots I took from Lady Di (which I refused to return) & the best part, my #UnfinishedBusiness hairstyle! I was at the Salon braiding my hair and when the incessant calls from my producers at Soundcity, urging me to be at the venue on time were bugging my phone...I left the salon with my hair braided in half and rocked the Carpet like no other!
Fashion is truly pain!
I look like a frigging Tsunami right?
Oh well, STYLE IS WHEN THEY ARE RUNNING YOU OUTTA TOWN BUT YOU MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOU ARE LEADING THE PARADE! - 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?