Tonto Dikeh's Son Clock One; He is a KING Indeed!

Tonto Dikeh's Son King Andre Churchill Is One Year Old and his Mom Took to her Instagram to shower him with love, Affection and Prayers!


She said:
I have watched you blossom,From the first day I laid eyes on you I knew that Our love will be forever..You have brought me so far,Am grateful to you kingy!! Watching you grow teeths and learn to crawl,then Walk now all you wanna do is make mommy chase you all around..I LOVE YOU PASSIONATELY,YOU ARE MY HERO!!!You took all my Love and made me beautiful, My prayers for you today was private and intense,Baby I know heaven heardus❤ #KINGISONE #HAPPYBIRTHDAYBABYLOVE #KINGYdecor : @beauevent



This Makes me to Wonder who is really with the son, Tonto Dikeh or Her Husband?? Are these two playing with us? Or are they REALLY over??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?